Product Description :
3M resuable Cold & Hot Pack can be used as Dual purpose - flexible ice or soothing heat Cold for pain and swelling, heat for muscle aches and stiffness Includes a protective cover with elastic strap to secure pack in place This Product Contains Dry Natural Rubber Ideal for pain and swelling caused by bumps, bruises and sprains and for soothing muscle aches and stiffness.
Features & Specifications :
A soft, gel-filled pack that can be used to provide hot or cold therapy. Be sure to follow the instructions for use found on the box and the pack. 3M Reusable Cold/Hot Pack is a gel-filled pack that provides a convenient way to apply hot or cold therapy.
Directions For Use: Cold therapy is recommended for use for the first 48 hours following the injury. Hot therapy should not be used until 48 hours after the injury.
1. Store cold pack in freezer for at least 2 hours.
2. Insert cold pack in cover or wrap in cloth.
3. Apply cold pack to injured area. Remove pack if it becomes uncomfortable. Do not apply for longer than 20 minutes at a time.
1. Lay flat in microwave oven and heat at full power for 20 seconds. If pack expands like a balloon: Stop heating. Pack is too hot. Let pack cool. Check for leaks.
2. Remove pack carefully from microwave and knead to distribute heat evenly. Check for desired temperature.
3. Insert pack into cover or wrap in cloth.
4. Apply hot pack to injured area. Remove pack if it becomes uncomfortable.
|Legal Disclaimer: While we take extra efforts to ensure that the displayed product
information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter the product
specifications. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or
different information than that shown on our web site. We insist/recommend that
you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read
labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For more
information about any specific product, please contact the manufacturer.|