Product Description :
Expressions Electric Bed Warmer (Electric Under Blanket) keeps you cozy in winters and gives you complete comfort while Sleeping/Watching TV/Reading Book etc.
It helps you sleep comfortably
It is totally Shockproof and Flexible
It gets warm in few minutes
Controllable Speed. Can also switch off the bed warmer from Controller
Comes with Dual Safety features
Good for people having - ARTHRITIS, BACKACHE and other problem
Good for Old Age People
Expressions Electric Bed Warmer is placed under the bed sheet. It radiates heat from beneath inducing deep restful sleep even in the coldest of winter nights. At the same time, the heat therapy relaxes the tired back and legs muscles. It helps ease stiffness and soreness and allows you to wake up feeling rested and fresh. Expressions Electric Bed Warmers are time tested, safe and comfortable. No more wrestling with heavy electric blankets that keeps sliding off. No more laundry worries. No more cold winter nights.
Expressions Electric Bed Warmer is held securely on the mattress, under the bed sheet. This keeps it protected from dust, adding years to its life.
Doctors agree that to get well, and stay well, older people in particular need plenty of rest. Doctors also agree that for many people, becoming chilled while sleeping can be a potential health hazard. When you are in a hospital you are generally kept in a warm, dry bed, on a 24 hour basis. The doctor will prescribe a course of treatment, and the treatment will generally include warm bed rest. You can also enjoy this warm bed rest at home if your bed is equipped with an Expressions Electric Bed Warmer.
People who are most likely to follow their doctor's advice about taking medicine and keeping warm often become chilled while sleeping due to changes in room temperature and excessive loss of body heat because the bedding has become damp. If the bedroom air is always dry and warm, and the bedding is changed every day, as is done in the hospital, the chances of becoming chilled are slight. In the private home where the bedroom often cools off at night, and where the bedding is not changed daily, an Expressions Electric Bed Warmer is needed for three important reasons:
- To drive the dampness from the bedding which builds from the normal nightly perspiration of about one pint per person. The bed warmer heat drives the moisture to the surf ace of the bedding where it can evaporate into the bedroom air.
- A large heating capacity is often needed to maintain full body warmth and comfort in very cold weather, or for quick warm up if one goes to bed already feeling chilled. When it gets really cold, no other bed warming appliance for home use can put heat in the bed as fast as an Expressions Electric Bed Warmer.
- The Expressions Electric Bed Warmer, which goes directly on the mattress, provides year round protection from becoming chilled while you sleep. It is during the spring, fall, and summer, when the weather is changeable, that you may retire under only a sheet and awaken with a sneeze.
Doctors recommend Expressions Electric Bed Warmer because they dry the bedding and protect the user from becoming chilled at night, on a year-round basis. If you have health problems, by all means see your doctor. If he cautions you about getting chilled, ask him about the use of an Expressions Electric Bed Warmer.
Features & Specifications :
- Better, more restful sleep
- Double Safety Feature
- Relaxes body
- Saves Electricity as compared to room heaters and blowers
- Cuts 95% of your electricity bill
- Pre-warm bed, drives out mattress dampness
- Dual control- independent controller for both sides
- 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Strong after sales support
- Size : 150cm X 160cm
- Convenient â€“ Under the Bed Sheet. It's out of sight and out of the way until needed.
Package Contents :
- 1 X Electric Bed Warmer For Single Bed
- Warranty Card
- User Manual
|Legal Disclaimer: While we take extra efforts to ensure that the displayed product information
is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter the product specifications.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different
information than that shown on our web site. We insist/recommend that you do
not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels,
warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For more
information about any specific product, please contact the manufacturer.|