Product Description :
Panasonic CR2032 3v lithium coin battery is a very commonly & widely used coin cell battery which assists in providing high, reliable & long lasting power to various tiny electronics devices such as Calculators, Wrist watches, Various Medical Devices mainly includes Glucometers, Tensiometers , Clinical thermometers etc, Fitness appliances, Toys and many more.
Its Amazing Features includes :
- * Multiple Applications : Panasonic CR2032 3v coin cell can be helpful & useful where old & traditional batteries cannot be used. Panasonic CR2032 3 v battery can be used for memory back-up, digital watches, car keys, laser pens, fitness appliances and medical devices such as tensiometers and clinical thermometers.
- * Long Shelf Life : Panasonic CR2032 3v lithium battery has a long shelf life. 90% of the original capacity: that is what the Panasonic lithium coin CR2032 batteries still have after even 10 years.
- * Ultra-compact Power : Panasonic CR2032 lithium cell battery has a high voltage of 3V , also in an ultra-compact design.So, the user has enough with one lithium battery in comparison to two, three or more traditional batteries.
- * High reliability & Safety : Repeated tests on the various safety and performance characteristics of this battery have been conducted by Panasonic. Also the effects of environmental factors such as temperature were tested.
Features & Specifications :
- Brand : Panasonic
- CR2032 3V / CR-2032DA/5B Lithium 3V
- High Voltage (3V)
- Very Low Self-discharge; Long Shelf Life: Up to 10 Years
- A Full Line Up for use in a Wide Variety of Applications
- No Mercury Added
- High Leak Protection
- Usefull in a Wide Range of Temperatures (-30°C to +60°C)
- Very High Weight-to-power Ratio
- Long Shelf Life
- Multipurpose Applications : Calculators, Wrist watches, Various Medical Devices such as Glucometers, Tensiometers , Clinical thermometers etc, Fitness appliances, Toys etc
- Country of Origin : Indonesia
|Legal Disclaimer: While we take extra efforts to ensure that the displayed product
information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter the product
specifications. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or
different information than that shown on our web site. We insist/recommend that
you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read
labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For more
information about any specific product, please contact the manufacturer.|